- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Healthy Pregnancy Health Plan
The following health plan is designed to support a healthy pregnancy. When the plan is followed consistently along with a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible to see noticeable results within a few short weeks. The key is to be consistent and to follow the plan and lifestyle accordingly.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support a healthy pregnancy – in order of priority
- Nascent Iodine Drops – Iodine is essential for a complete healthy body. Take 5 drops x 3 times per day in 20ml of water, swish around the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Build over 2 weeks to 15 x 3 until well and then slowly reduce back to 5 x 3. Take 1st dose one on waking, 2nd mid morning and 3rd mid afternoon. Note that Iodine needs a supplement containing Selenium to activate it, such as Active Life or D.I.P. Daily Immune Protection or B4Health Spray.
- AstaXanthin – Enhances the immune system and supports fertility. Take 2 x 2 times per day.
- MacaPro – Balances the endocrine and the hormonal system. Take 1-2 teaspoons daily.
- Active Life – Essential vitamins, folic acid, 77 trace minerals and elements, electrolytes, and 18 amino acids to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day. Take 3 capsules, twice daily.
- Vitamin D3 – Contributes to hormonal balance. Take 5000IU, 1-2 times per day.
Along with following the food plan below, it is recommended to walk at least 3-5 miles every day or so to help improve the bloodflow and delivery of nutrients.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.