- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is a Healthy Pregnancy?
What Is a Healthy Pregnancy?
Staying healthy during your pregnancy will depend solely on you—the one carrying the baby. You will get advice from everybody, and it’s very important to keep yourself informed about how to keep both the baby and yourself healthy.
What Supports Healthy Pregnancy?
The first thing to do is make sure you get regular prenatal care. As soon as you find out you are pregnant, you should schedule your first check-up. Without complications, you will need to see the health care provider every four weeks until the 28th week of pregnancy, down to every two weeks until the 36th week, and then once a week until you give birth.
Remember that pregnancy is not the time to go on a diet or cut down on calories; during this time, you would need about 300 additional calories per day, as you are now eating for two. It is important to eat healthy; drink plenty of fluids; have some low-impact, moderate-intensity exercise; and get enough sleep.