- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
Healthy Pregnancy FAQ
Q: Is it safe to take Serrapeptase while you are pregnant?
A: Yes it is safe and Serrapeptase can even be used while breastfeeding and to clear a breast engorgement within an hour. For the best quality and value, use SerraEzyme 80,000IU capsules, 2 x 2 times per day.
Q: This acquaintance of mine lost a pregnancy the last time she was pregnant, apparently this is the second time this has happened. She went on a parasite killing program (Dr. H. Clarck) and is now pregnant a third time. I had told her about serrapeptase and she would like to take them but i was not sure if she should. -Martine B., Australia
A: Please read the Blocked Fallopian Tubes Health Plan for my fertility program. The diet is the real benefit.
Q: Could you please help me with this question? Is Serranol safe for pregnant woman? I read all over the place that turmeric-curcumin is not safe for pregnant woman and it needs to be avoided. I cannot find contraindications in your supplements. -Pedro
A: This is the consensus from scientists on Pregnancy and Lactation – Although there is no evidence that dietary consumption of turmeric as a spice adversely affects pregnancy or lactation, the safety of curcumin supplements in pregnancy and lactation has not been established. Since the countries that consume the largest amounts turmeric and curcumin have shown no ill effects, I can confirm all of the females in my family have taken curcumin and serrapeptase and all of had healthy pregnancies and babies.
Q: Hi Robert, Just had a few more questions for you:
1. Wondering if Serrapeptase is safe to use during pregnancy as I am planning another baby soon?
2. Also is Serrapeptase available in Australia, preferably Western Australia?
A: 1. Yes it is safe during and after the birth for such uses as clearing breast engorgement.
2. Not yet, just from www.GoodHealthOZ.com. We are still hoping to get a distributor soon.
Q: My knee is really swollen with fluid and wanted to avoid having an aspiration. What is the maximum number of MSM capsules I can take? I am taking Pregnacare which includes all the DoH recommended stuff as well as extra omega 3,6 & 9- which I think is from hemp or flaxseed. Also I’m vegetarian but have started eating one portion of tuna a week. I have stopped Siberian ginseng as couldn’t find out whether it is ok to take and get mixed messages about iron supplements. Can you advise on these? Also is it ok to take lutein and bilberry tincture?
-Suzanne B., United Kingdom
A: If you take the SerraPlus+ it has MSM included. If you are taking the Omega 3/6/9 then you do not really need to eat tuna. The main thing is to keep away from all junk foods such as breads, pastry, potatoes, milk products, etc. Eat lots of veggies and dark skinned fruits, nuts seeds and beans. Avocados can be eaten 3 per day if you like them. There is an iron supplement called Spatone from the health store or the chemist which is the best. Lutein and bilberry are fine. You can get them in my MaxiFocus spray.