- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Blocked Fallopian Tubes – What is it and what causes it?
What is a Blocked Fallopian Tube?
Blocked Fallopian Tube or Fallopian tube obstruction is a major cause of female infertility. Blocked fallopian tubes are unable to let the ovum and the sperm converge, thus making fertilization impossible. Fallopian Tubes are also known as oviducts, uterine tubes, and salpinges (singular salpinx).
What Causes Blocked Fallopian Tubes?
Scar tissue within the fallopian tubes is a major cause of blockage, and this can be triggered by infections, endometriosis, or inflammatory bowel disease, amongst others.