- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Blocked Fallopian Tubes Health Plan
This Health Plan includes all of the steps required to improve blocked fallopian tubes.
There are three things which when combined with the right supplements, will show results. These are diet, nutrients and exercise. The exercise can be simply walking 5 miles or more each day at a fast pace and sitting down for as little as possible over the day. It can involve standing, walking or lying down. Sitting is bad for the circulation.
There is no downside with following this, as if both partners follow the plan correctly, you will end up stronger and healthier. If it produces a healthy baby then you both need to be healthy and strong to cope with running around after a fast growing child.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support women’s health – in order of priority:
- Nascent Iodine Drops – Iodine is essential for a complete healthy body. Take 5 drops x 3 times per day in 20ml of water, swish around the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Build over 2 weeks to 15 x 3 until well and then slowly reduce back to 5 x 3. Take 1st dose one on waking, 2nd mid morning and 3rd mid afternoon. Note that Iodine needs a supplement containing Selenium to activate it, such as Active Life or D.I.P. Daily Immune Protection or B4Health Spray.
- AstaXanthin -Enhances the immune system and supports fertility. Take 2 x 2 times per day.
- MacaPro -Balances the endocrine and the hormonal system. Take 1-2 teaspoons daily.
- Active Life – Essential vitamins, folic acid, 77 trace minerals and elements, electrolytes, and 18 amino acids to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day. Take 3 capsules, twice daily.
- Vitamin D3 – Contributes to hormonal balance. Take 5000IU, 1-2 times per day.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.