- Six Simple Serrapeptase Myths – Busting The Truth From Fiction!
- The Shocking Truth About Why Doctors Don’t Prescribe Serrapeptase
- 10 Things You Always Wanted To Know About Serrapeptase
- 5 Signs Your Body Has Inflammation And How To Prevent It
- Protect Your Pet’s Health From Chronic Inflammation
- How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
- Find Natural Relief from Period Pain…
- Warning: E-Cigarette Users Risk ‘Dangerous’ Levels of Lung Inflammation
- Why Taking Painkillers Daily Is Dangerous To Your Health
- Find Back Pain Relief With These Simple Nutrients…
Crohn’s Disease – 5 Warning Signs and Symptoms
The major characteristic of Crohn’s Disease is chronic inflammation within the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. This disease can result in severe fatigue, weight loss, abdominal pain, diarrhea and even malnutrition.
Crohn’s Disease is different to other forms of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) such as ulcerative colitis. This is because it affects the GI tract. The disease may affect as many as 700,000 Westerners and young adults. Children aged 18-35 can be the most susceptible, although both men and women are equally likely to be affected.
Doctors also believe that other factors need to be considered. This includes factors such as genetics – making the condition hereditary in most cases. It can also cause malfunctioning of the immune system and this can play a role in the development of the disease.
Common Signs and Symptoms
Some of the most common signs of Crohn’s Disease include:
- Diarrhea, along with intense intestinal cramping
- Low-grade fever due to inflammation or infection along with low levels of energy
- Abdominal pain and cramping
- Development of mouth ulcers
- Blood mixed with stools or spotting within the toilet bowl due to fecal-occult bleeding
- Inability to digest and absorb food efficiently, as a result of an inflammation within the wall of the bowel
There is no known cure yet for Chron’s disease. However, therapies may help reduce any signs and symptoms. They can bring about long-term remission, treatment and the capacity for the gut to function well.
The Treatment For Inflammation and Crohn’s Disease
Serrapeptase is excellent for providing relief for inflammation within the body. For Crohn’s Disease, it can aid in reducing any pain and inflammation within the gut. Some of the common symptoms it can help with include abdominal pain, diarrhea and generally feeling unwell.
For help with finding relief for Crohn’s Disease, please follow the Serrapeptase health plan here.
The recommended Serrapeptase formulation for Crohn’s Disease is Serranol™. This is a combination of Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000™, Ecklonia Cava Extract and Vitamin D3. This formula provides effective relief against inflammation in the body. It also supports healthy blood flow and circulation, improving the health of the organs in the long term.