- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What is Atrial Fibrillation and What Causes It?
What Is Atrial Fibrillation (AF or A-Fib)?
Atrial fibrillation (AF or A-fib) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorder). It can also be identified clinically when the pulse is taken. Atrial Fibrillation can be confirmed using an electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) as this can demonstrate the absence of P waves together with an irregular ventricular rate.
There may be no obvious symptoms, but the condition is often associated with palpitations, fainting, chest pain, and even congestive heart failure. However, atrial fibrillation can in some people be otherwise idiopathic or brought on by benign conditions.