- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What is Atrial Fibrillation and What Causes It?
What Is Atrial Fibrillation (AF or A-Fib)?
Atrial fibrillation (AF or A-fib) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorder). It can also be identified clinically when the pulse is taken. Atrial Fibrillation can be confirmed using an electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) as this can demonstrate the absence of P waves together with an irregular ventricular rate.
There may be no obvious symptoms, but the condition is often associated with palpitations, fainting, chest pain, and even congestive heart failure. However, atrial fibrillation can in some people be otherwise idiopathic or brought on by benign conditions.