- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Atrial Fibrillation Health Plan
The health plan below is designed to provide relief for atrial fibrillation and to help heal your heart conditions. By choosing to follow the supplement regime and implementing a naturally healthy lifestyle based upon the recommendations below, it’s possible to improve atrial fibrillation and achieve long term good health.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support a healthy heart – in order of priority
- Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil ULTRA with OptiMSM – Apply to the chest, arms and leg muscles daily. Increases ATP or cellular energy to assist in the transporting the cause of pain out of the body.
- Taurine Spray – Take 6 sprays x 2 times daily. Taurine makes up 50% of the free amino acid in the heart and is thought to strengthen it, according to Robert Abel Jr., MD.
- BlockBuster AllClear – Take 1 capsule x 4 times per day, 30 mins before each meal and last one at bedtime. Provides powerful support for healthy blood pressure and a circulatory system.
- Active Life – Essential vitamins, folic acid, 77 trace minerals and elements, electrolytes, and 18 amino acids to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day. Take 3 capsules, twice daily.
Other Recommended Items
- HealthPoint™ – Use the HealthPoint Kit to treat the appropriate acupuncture points for heart palpitations. This can be found in the manual. Use daily as needed.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.