- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What are Vascular Diseases of the Brain and Kidney?
What Are Vascular Diseases of the Brain and Kidney?
Vascular diseases refer to disease of the blood vessels. The three types of blood vessels include veins, arteries, and lymphatics.
There are a number of arterial diseases, but vascular brain disease encompasses vascular dementia and cerebrovascular disease. Conditions may include stroke and transient ischemic attack (TIA) that cause a temporary drop in the brain’s blood supply. Subarachnoid hemorrhage occurs when blood leaks out of vessels in the brain. On the other hand, renal vascular disease refers to complications associated with arteries and veins in the kidneys.
What Causes Vascular Diseases of the Brain and Kidney?
Renal vascular disease may be due to renal artery stenosis (related to atherosclerosis), thrombosis, aneurysm, atheroembolic renal disease, and renal vein thrombosis. Atherosclerosis may cause Vascular Disease of the Brain when high cholesterol levels meet inflammation in the arteries to cause cholesterol buildup. In addition, cholesterol buildup creates plaque that can obstruct brain blood flow to cause stroke, TIA, dementia, or other complications.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.