- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
What are Vascular Diseases of the Brain and Kidney?
What Are Vascular Diseases of the Brain and Kidney?
Vascular diseases refer to disease of the blood vessels. The three types of blood vessels include veins, arteries, and lymphatics.
There are a number of arterial diseases, but vascular brain disease encompasses vascular dementia and cerebrovascular disease. Conditions may include stroke and transient ischemic attack (TIA) that cause a temporary drop in the brain’s blood supply. Subarachnoid hemorrhage occurs when blood leaks out of vessels in the brain. On the other hand, renal vascular disease refers to complications associated with arteries and veins in the kidneys.
What Causes Vascular Diseases of the Brain and Kidney?
Renal vascular disease may be due to renal artery stenosis (related to atherosclerosis), thrombosis, aneurysm, atheroembolic renal disease, and renal vein thrombosis. Atherosclerosis may cause Vascular Disease of the Brain when high cholesterol levels meet inflammation in the arteries to cause cholesterol buildup. In addition, cholesterol buildup creates plaque that can obstruct brain blood flow to cause stroke, TIA, dementia, or other complications.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.