- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Vascular Diseases of the Brain and Kidney FAQs
Q: My wife has vascular dementia. It is getting worse over the past few years. Is there anything you can recommend to help with this condition?
A: Yes, it’s very important that you follow my Vascular Brain Disease Health Plan. In addition, she needs to be put on a healthy lifestyle diet right away for best results.BlockBuster AllClear can help immensely in this. It contains serrapeptase, nattokinase, protease and lipase which supports a healthy heart and the arteries. Moreover, it can also help with healthy blood pressure the circulatory system.
Vascular dementia is due to problems in the supply of blood to the brain, so it’s very important to get the blood flowing again. Serrapeptase can help to relieve the inflammation and get the circulation going again.