- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
Memory Loss Testimonials
Memory Loss from MS Improves After Taking Serrapeptase
“I now feel brilliant. Everything has improved. Since last June I have had no relapses, the tightness in my spine that indicates the presence of MS has gone, as have the constant pins and needles in my fingers. My balance has improved and what is perhaps best of all, the old confident pre-MS me has returned.”
Not so long ago Mrs Maureen Rooney threaded a needle and sewed on a button. So what? I hear you say. In fact, this was a huge achievement in her 16-year battle against MS. It has involved years of dedication to a health regime. Every week Mrs Rooney undergoes hyperbaric oxygen treatment and uses a Chi machine daily. But it was her discovery of Serrapeptase that has made a dramatic difference to her life.
Says Mrs Rooney: “My MS follows a pattern of relapses and remissions. During the relapses I suffered double vision, stiffness, numbness loss of balance, loss of bladder control, impaired use of my arms and legs, fatigue poor concentration, loss of memory and depression. During one of the relapses, in June 2003, when I had a relapse I started to take Serrapeptase.
At that time I was concerned about one of my little fingers. It had turned white and was curling backward I was terrified believing it was on its way out. When you have a terrible disease like this you will try anything. I started taking Serrapeptase a taking 9 tablets a day. It has been a Godsend. Within 5 days my finger was back to normal.
I now feel brilliant. Everything has improved. Since last June I have had no relapses the tightness in my spine that indicates the presence of MS that has gone, as have the constant pins and needles in my fingers. My balance has improved and what is perhaps best of all, the old confident pre MS me has returned.
Of course I get tired but this is because I stretch myself relying on my new found energy. I know I am not cured but the condition is hardly noticeable, so much so that I consider I have not got MS at present. I no longer need the hyperbaric treatments and have given up my slot in favour of someone who needs it. Recently, I went out for a social evening and where normally I would have to leave within 30-60 mins, this time my son had to drag me away hours later as I was enjoying myself so much.
My faith is the backbone of my recovery and I thank god for the little silkworm.”
– Maureen Rooney