- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Memory Loss Testimonials
Memory Loss from MS Improves After Taking Serrapeptase
“I now feel brilliant. Everything has improved. Since last June I have had no relapses, the tightness in my spine that indicates the presence of MS has gone, as have the constant pins and needles in my fingers. My balance has improved and what is perhaps best of all, the old confident pre-MS me has returned.”
Not so long ago Mrs Maureen Rooney threaded a needle and sewed on a button. So what? I hear you say. In fact, this was a huge achievement in her 16-year battle against MS. It has involved years of dedication to a health regime. Every week Mrs Rooney undergoes hyperbaric oxygen treatment and uses a Chi machine daily. But it was her discovery of Serrapeptase that has made a dramatic difference to her life.
Says Mrs Rooney: “My MS follows a pattern of relapses and remissions. During the relapses I suffered double vision, stiffness, numbness loss of balance, loss of bladder control, impaired use of my arms and legs, fatigue poor concentration, loss of memory and depression. During one of the relapses, in June 2003, when I had a relapse I started to take Serrapeptase.
At that time I was concerned about one of my little fingers. It had turned white and was curling backward I was terrified believing it was on its way out. When you have a terrible disease like this you will try anything. I started taking Serrapeptase a taking 9 tablets a day. It has been a Godsend. Within 5 days my finger was back to normal.
I now feel brilliant. Everything has improved. Since last June I have had no relapses the tightness in my spine that indicates the presence of MS that has gone, as have the constant pins and needles in my fingers. My balance has improved and what is perhaps best of all, the old confident pre MS me has returned.
Of course I get tired but this is because I stretch myself relying on my new found energy. I know I am not cured but the condition is hardly noticeable, so much so that I consider I have not got MS at present. I no longer need the hyperbaric treatments and have given up my slot in favour of someone who needs it. Recently, I went out for a social evening and where normally I would have to leave within 30-60 mins, this time my son had to drag me away hours later as I was enjoying myself so much.
My faith is the backbone of my recovery and I thank god for the little silkworm.”
– Maureen Rooney