- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
Chronic Cough Testimonials
‘Persistent cough and colds made her life a misery’
“It also helped another friend with severe cystitis. It is amazing that such a simple remedy should be so effective”
Mrs T’s persistent cough and colds made her life a misery. She just couldn’t shake them off. Preferring ‘natural’ medicines wherever possible she favours homeopathy and bio salts.
“Orthodox drugs often have unwanted side effects,” she says. “That’s why I was interested when someone told me about Serrapeptase. To be honest I am delighted with it. If I have a cold or a chesty cough I find it’s completely gone in a couple of days.
“I was interested to learn about its action in dissolving scar tissue and recommended it to a friend who had been suffering with the dreadful pain of sciatica for a long time. It also helped another friend with severe cystitis. It is amazing that such a simple remedy should be so effective.”
– S.T. Doncaster