- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Stroke Health Plan
The following Stroke Health Plan is designed to provide relief after suffering from a stroke. In addition, this recovery plan helps improve your condition in the long term when followed with exercise and a naturally healthy lifestyle.
Your 4-8 Week Stroke Health Plan, From Robert Redfern’s eBook
Supplements to support a healthy Cardiovascular System – in order of priority:
- Serranol – SerraEnzyme serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol) and Vitamin D3. Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day.
- HealthyFlow – Take 2 teaspoons, 2 times a day in water or food. Contains L-arginine, L-Lystine and L-Citrulline, that supports healthy blood and arteries.
- ReFocus – Take 1 x 3 times per day. Reduces abnormal coagulation of the blood, aids stroke recovery. Moreover, it improves blood supply to the brain and other parts of the body.
- MaxiFocus – Take 12 oral sprays per day (eg, 6 x 2 or 3 x 4). Contains nutrients that support healthy blood flow around the body.
- Naturally Better Vitamin E – Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day. Supports stroke induced injuries and in addition, also provides cholesterol reduction and cardio protection.
- HealthPoint™ – VERY IMPORTANT – Use daily to stimulate acupressure points. MicroCurrent stimulator works the acupuncture points on the SR points.
Your Recovery Food Plan to Maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH)
In addition to the above health plan in the ebook, we also have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support. Therefore, it is helpful to check out the eBook aside from following the above plan.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.