- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Sleep and Relaxation Health Plan
The following Sleep and Relaxation Health Plan is designed to help you relax and induce a good night’s sleep. By following the plan below which includes a supplement regime and a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible to improve sleep and relaxation.
Your 4-8 Week Plan From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support a healthy brain and mind – in order of priority:
Sleep Well – Spray contains 5-HTP and melatonin. Reduces anxiety and insomnia, helping you get to sleep. Take 6 sprays daily.
Relaxwell – Take 2 capsules, 30 minutes before sleep. Promotes relaxation and healthy cortisol levels and helps you stay asleep.
SAM-e Plus+ – Contains SAMe Tosylate for relieving depression and providing a healthy response to stress and emotional imbalance. Take 2 capsules, twice daily.
Ancient Minerals Professional Strength Magnesium Oil Spray – Apply to neck, upper back and shoulders before bed. Magnesium chloride increases ATP cellular energy and ‘de-stresses’ and soothes the nervous system.
Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium Plus™ – Reduces the symptoms of depression and insomnia. Take 3 capsules, twice daily.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
In addition to the above Sleep and Relaxation Health Plan in the ebook, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.