- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Senile Dementia Testimonials
“My mother was diagnosed with senile dementia and it was hard on all of our family in terms of care. It was difficult getting her to recognise or remember simple names and objects we might refer to. Upsetting, but I didn’t trust what the doctors told me that it couldn’t get better. Then, I decided to do my own research and came across your site.
I took your advice and followed your health plan, which we discussed. Thus, I am starting to see good changes in my mother’s mental health. She now begins to recall names again. It is a slow progress but I can finally say there might be a light at the end of the tunnel. I’m not expecting miracles. However, with these healthy changes I can see her dementia becoming more managable in the long term. Thank you!”
– Elizabeth, Kent