- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Senile Dementia FAQs
What is Senile Dementia?
Senile Dementia comes with many names. It is sometimes called “Vascular Dementia”, “Leukoraiosis”, or “Lewy body dementia”.
The terms refer to the cognitive symptoms that relate to memory and the thinking process. Dementia can cause problems with the everyday memory, making it more difficult to recall recent events.
Other problems include language difficulties during a conversation, where suddenly it becomes difficult to find the right word to say. If the person appears to find it difficult judging distances, this means that dementia also affects their visiospatial skills. Thus, they see objects in three dimensions.
Another set of symptoms includes losing track of the day or date or becoming confused about who you or other people are.
In addition, it’s also typical for a person with dementia to experience frequent mood changes. They can suddenly feel irritable, frustrated, anxious, withdrawn or upset.
Improvement for Dementia
Q: What can you recommend me to improve my father’s senile dementia? We don’t want to go down the route of drugs as much as we can because we are all too aware of the side effects that can occur. We appreciate your help. Thanks.
A: I suggest following the Senile Dementia Health Plan which includes Serranol, Nattokinase, B4 Health Spray, Nascent Iodine Drops, Krill Oil and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Also include ActiveLife 90 and Naturally Better Vitamin E if possible. Make sure that you follow my naturally healthy lifestyle plan for best results. Let me know how he gets on.