- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Senile Dementia FAQs
Senile Dementia comes with many names. It is sometimes called “Vascular Dementia“, “Leukoraiosis”, or “Lewy body dementia”.
The terms refer to the cognitive symptoms that relate to memory and the thinking process. Dementia can cause problems with the everyday memory, making it more difficult to recall recent events.
Other problems include language difficulties during a conversation, where suddenly it becomes difficult to find the right word to say. If the person appears to find it difficult judging distances, this means that dementia also affects their visiospatial skills. Thus, they see objects in three dimensions.
Another set of symptoms includes losing track of the day or date or becoming confused about who you or other people are.
In addition, it’s also typical for a person with dementia to experience frequent mood changes. They can suddenly feel irritable, frustrated, anxious, withdrawn or upset.
Q: What can you recommend me to improve my father’s senile dementia? We don’t want to go down the route of drugs as much as we can because we are all too aware of the side effects that can occur. We appreciate your help. Thanks.
A: I suggest following the Senile Dementia Health Plan which includes Serranol, Nattokinase, B4 Health Spray, Nascent Iodine Drops, Krill Oil and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Also include ActiveLife 90 and Naturally Better Vitamin E if possible. Make sure that you follow my naturally healthy lifestyle plan for best results. Let me know how he gets on.