- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Colitis Health Plan
The plan below helps provide relief for colitis sufferers. When followed consistently and combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle, the symptoms of colitis can be improved. As a result, long term good health is within reach in just a few short weeks.
Supplements to support colitis recovery – in order of priority
Gastro Enzyme Therapy – A gentle combination of herbs and enzymes to relieve colitis. Take 3 capsules after eating meals or snacks.
Prescript Biotics – Contains 8 Bio-Identical SBO (soil based organisms) of Probiotics Consortia essential to support the growth of all natural, friendly microorganisms that help to renew and create a healthy rebalance between the good and bad gut bacteria. May support stronger digestion, immunity and overall health. Take 2 capsules a day, one as a capsule and for the other, open the capsule and mix with food. Chew slowly.
Serranol – Take 1 capsule x 3 times a day before each meal. Relieves inflammation and reduces pain.
Essential Digestive Plus – For healthy digestion and absorption. Take 1 capsule as you start your meals, 3 times per day.
SerraEnzyme 250,000IU – Supports a healthy digestive system. Take 2 tablets, 3 times daily.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
In addition to the above health plan in the e-book, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.