- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
What Is Colitis? – Causes, Management, and Testimonials
What Is Colitis?
Colitis is an inflammation of the colon. It may be classified as acute or chronic and falls into the category of digestive disease.
The symptoms include recurring diarrhoea with blood, mucus or pus and abdominal pain. In addition, one might feel the need to empty their bowels frequently.
What Causes Colitis?
This inflammation in the colon may be caused by a number of infections and illnesses.
The plan below is designed to provide relief for colitis sufferers. When it is followed consistently and combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle, the symptoms of colitis can be improved. As a result, long term good health is within reach in just a few short weeks.
- Gastro Enzyme Therapy – Take 3 capsules immediately after meals or snacks. This is a combination of herbs and enzymes that provide relief for colitis.
- Prescript Assist – Take 2 capsules per day and reduce to 1 per day after 30 days. This is a next generation clinically proven vegan supplement which solves major problems plaguing other probiotics. It helps to maintain a healthy GI tract and supports the immune system.
- Curcuminx4000 – Take 1 x 3 times per day with each meal.Provides powerful support for relief and inflammation, along with digestive problems.
Do not start these below until 30 days after the above supplements and diet have started:
- Essential Digestive Plus – Take 1 capsule before any cooked meal. Take once your acute problems are resolved. In addition, it helps relieve indigestion and discomfort.
- SerraEnzyme 80,000IU – Take 1-3 capsules daily with meals. Relieves inflammation and supports a healthy digestive system.
In addition to the above health plan in the e-book, we have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.
“Life hasn’t been the same since following your advice. My colitis was beginning to take over my life and I felt as if it was controlling me. I decided to take it into my own hands and research ways to find relief for my condition. Surprised and relieved when I came across your site. I ordered the serrapeptase and waited with baited breath. Been taking your supplements as suggested and already I can see a big difference. Thank you!’
“My inflamed colon was really beginning to cause me a great deal of irritation. In addition to frequent diaorrhea, I was experiencing severe abdominal pain as a result of the colitis. I decided to try for a natural approach and took the serrapeptase SerraEnzyme as you suggested. In addition, I also followed the naturally healthy lifestyle plan. I was pleasantly surprised to find that in just a few short weeks the symptoms of colitis were beginning to ease and I am now beginning to achieve a sense of normality once again.”