- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
Chronic Stress Increases Inflammation, Says Study
Chronic stress can increase the body’s inflammatory responses, a study has found. Researchers from Ohio University directly measured the impact of stress and its reaction to the C-reactive protein, a marker for inflammation.
The researchers recruited 34 healthy young women who did two sets of tasks. One half of the group focused on their performance in a public speaking task. The other half thought about neutral activities, such as a trip to the store or sailing ships.
The research showed that the C-reactive protein levels were significantly higher in those subjects asked to focus on the speech. Their inflammatory markers continued rising for at least one hour afterwards. At the same time, the marker returned to the initial levels in the subjects told to focus on more neutral thoughts.
This study provides a good example of how negative thinking leads to higher levels of unhealthy inflammation within the body.
Why is Inflammation Bad?
Inflammation is one of the major causes of various diseases and painful symptoms within the body. It is therefore important to monitor and reduce inflammation wherever possible. Reducing feelings of chronic stress is necessary for anyone who wants to find relief for its numerous negative side effects.
Dealing with Chronic Stress – Naturally
One of the most important things you need to do when feeling stressed is learn to address the root cause of the problem. If you’re feeling physically or emotionally challenged this can be difficult. Therefore, it’s vital that you take the right nutrients that can support you through this time.
The Stress/Anxiety Relief Health Plan found on Serrapeptase.info can help you to find relief for these problems. These show you the right nutrients to take as part of a naturally healthy lifestyle.
SerraEnzyme™ 80,000IU available from Good Health Naturally is for finding relief from inflammation. It contains 80,000IU of Serrapeptase. This naturally occurring enzyme can dissolve and then digest inflammatory tissue that causes painful symptoms associated with so many health conditions.
Relaxwell® available from Good Health Naturally is especially for dealing with feelings of chronic stress and anxiety. It contains L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine. In addition, it also has Vitamins B3 and B6 that can provide powerful support for a relaxed, stress free and happy lifestyle.