- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Chronic Stress Increases Inflammation, Says Study
Chronic stress can increase the body’s inflammatory responses, a study has found. Researchers from Ohio University directly measured the impact of stress and its reaction to the C-reactive protein, a marker for inflammation.
The researchers recruited 34 healthy young women who did two sets of tasks. One half of the group focused on their performance in a public speaking task. The other half thought about neutral activities, such as a trip to the store or sailing ships.
The research showed that the C-reactive protein levels were significantly higher in those subjects asked to focus on the speech. Their inflammatory markers continued rising for at least one hour afterwards. At the same time, the marker returned to the initial levels in the subjects told to focus on more neutral thoughts.
This study provides a good example of how negative thinking leads to higher levels of unhealthy inflammation within the body.
Inflammation is one of the major causes of various diseases and painful symptoms within the body. It is therefore important to monitor and reduce inflammation wherever possible. Reducing feelings of chronic stress is necessary for anyone who wants to find relief for its numerous negative side effects.
One of the most important things you need to do when feeling stressed is learn to address the root cause of the problem. If you’re feeling physically or emotionally challenged this can be difficult. Therefore, it’s vital that you take the right nutrients that can support you through this time.
The Stress/Anxiety Relief Health Plan found on Serrapeptase.info can help you to find relief for these problems. These show you the right nutrients to take as part of a naturally healthy lifestyle.
SerraEnzyme™ 80,000IU available from Good Health Naturally is for finding relief from inflammation. It contains 80,000IU of Serrapeptase. This naturally occurring enzyme can dissolve and then digest inflammatory tissue that causes painful symptoms associated with so many health conditions.
Relaxwell® available from Good Health Naturally is especially for dealing with feelings of chronic stress and anxiety. It contains L-Tryptophan, L-Theanine. In addition, it also has Vitamins B3 and B6 that can provide powerful support for a relaxed, stress free and happy lifestyle.