- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
Pain Relief at Your Fingertips!
Pain relief can come in many forms but painkillers themselves are an epidemic in the Western world. They can be addictive by nature and have catastrophic consequences.
Opioid painkillers, once reserved solely for terminal cancer, now treats various health conditions. In 2013, an estimated 44 deaths and 7000 emergency room visits every day resulted from taking painkillers.
However, finding a natural form of pain relief doesn’t need to be difficult when you know how. More than a hundred million people in the West suffer from chronic pain. What many who accept this mainstream model fail to realise is that drugs are not the answer. They merely mask the symptoms and don’t get to the root cause of the problem.
Instead of painkillers, it’s worth investing in more natural forms of pain relief. One of these is with serrapeptase.
This naturally occurring enzyme comes from the silkworm intestine but now gets produced in a laboratory. It dissolves and then safely digests inflammation, enabling the body to safely eliminate it.
The inflammation is the source of the pain and the aggravating symptoms. By eliminating the inflammation, it’s possible for the body to start healing itself. That’s when the body can start to work properly. Therefore, it becomes much easier to find relief. Serra Enzyme 80,000IU available from Good Health Naturally is the serrapeptase formulation that can help with this pain relief and natural healing process.
Another suggestion is to try the HealthPoint™ from Good Health Naturally. This is an electronic acupressure device that can provide pain relief in the power of your fingertips. This device enables you to become a master of acupuncture from the comfort of your own home. It does this by enabling you to find the acupressure points and allowing you to stimulate them for effective relief.