- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
“I visited my optician who told me I had a cataract. I didn’t know how to react and I went home in a state of shock and panic. I had numerous visits to an eye doctor who only seemed to confirm my worst fears that the condition would get worse and not better. However, I decided to take ownership of my health and I looked online for an answer. After some research and on recommendation from a friend, I decided to try your products: the CAN-C drops, MaxiFocus, Advanced Glutathione Spray alongside the serrapeptase that you suggested for overall good health. I am pleased to report I have seen a significant improvement in my overall vision and the clouded part of my eye is now clear again. Thank you so much!”
– Emily, Derbyshire
“I thought I might have to put up with clouded vision forever. I had cataracts on both eyes making it a nightmare to be able to see properly. I had given up most tasks, including driving. I am happy to report that while I don’t feel comfortable around the wheel due to my ongoing vision problems, I am now able to see much clearer. I can only think it must be caused by your health plan and the supplements you suggested I take. Thanks”
– Tom, Frodsham
“Life with cataracts was becoming unbearable. I was beginning to lose all hope that I could ever see clearly again. Then I found your site. The progress has been unbelievable and I am now excited for what the future will bring once more. Thank you for all that you do.”
– Jennifer, Ormskirk