- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Asbestosis – What is it & What Causes It?
What Is Asbestosis, and What Causes It?
Asbestos can cause asbestosis, a scarring of the lungs that leads to breathing problems and heart failure. Workers who manufacture or use asbestos products and have high exposures to asbestos are often affected with asbestosis. The symptoms associated with this include developing increased breathlessness often with cough, sputum, and weight-loss.
One of the diseases associated with asbestosis is lung cancer; this usually occurs in the asbestos worker who smokes cigarettes. In fact, the risk of asbestosis for the asbestos worker who smokes is 90 times more likely than the non-asbestos, non-smoking worker.