- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Asbestosis – What is it & What Causes It?
What Is Asbestosis, and What Causes It?
Asbestos can cause asbestosis, a scarring of the lungs that leads to breathing problems and heart failure. Workers who manufacture or use asbestos products and have high exposures to asbestos are often affected with asbestosis. The symptoms associated with this include developing increased breathlessness often with cough, sputum, and weight-loss.
One of the diseases associated with asbestosis is lung cancer; this usually occurs in the asbestos worker who smokes cigarettes. In fact, the risk of asbestosis for the asbestos worker who smokes is 90 times more likely than the non-asbestos, non-smoking worker.