- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
How Inflammation Can Cause Depression
Depression is merely caused by a deficiency in brain chemicals--This is what doctors lead people to believe. Yet a new study by Cambridge University in the United Kingdom shows that inflammation can induce behavioural changes similar to depression. This includes symptoms including fatigue, difficulties concentrating, a lack of motivation and reduced sense of pleasure.
Pharmaceutical companies and food manufacturers work together in getting people to take less of Omega-3’s, while boosting Omega-6’s in the body. This, as a result, can promote inflammation. Taking clean and pure Omega-3’s is therefore vital if anyone wants to receive their full health benefits. Inflammation can lead to poor mental health problems and depression.
Good sources of Omega-3’s are available from Fish Oil, Krill Oil and their supplementation. Some good naturally rich sources of Omega 3’s include salmon, mackerel, cod liver oil, and walnuts. In addition, it would be helpful to also take chia seeds, herring, flax seeds, hemp seeds and natto (a traditional Japanese food made from soybeans).
Anyone suffering with depression can benefit from following a dedicated health plan. It includes intake of important omega-3 fatty acids. Other recommended nutrients include Serrapeptase. This enzyme comes from silkworms but is now manufactured in the laboratory. It is highly effective at dissolving inflammation within the body. As a result, it can safely digest inflammation, enabling it to be eliminated via the kidneys.
The recommended nutrient plan here can help alleviate depression. These nutrients can support the brain and mind. They can therefore support in providing relief as part of a naturally healthy lifestyle.
SerraEnzyme™ 80,000IU – This formula contains 80,000IU of SerraEnzymes. Available from Good Health Naturally, the Serrapeptase enzyme can reduce inflammation. It can effectively help the body’s natural healing processes.
The Krill Miracle – This Omega 3 formula available from Good Health Naturally contains concentrated Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils that are many times more powerful than fish oil. Omega 3’s provide powerful support for reducing inflammation and supporting healthy moods.
As an alternative to Krill Miracle…
Hemp Seed Oil™ – This formula from Good Health Naturally contains a blend of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids that can support a positive mental state while promoting a healthy immune system. This is good to take as part of your daily health regime.