- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Cardiac Disease Testimonials
Blockbuster AllClear for Cardiac Disease – Cranial Blockage
“I had 98% cranial blockage on the left-hand side of my brain. In August, I bought one bottle of Blockbuster Allclear and another one in September. I took 3 in the morning and 3 in the evening. Upon seeing the doctor today and after only two bottles of Blockbuster, I went from 98% cranial blockage to NO BLOCKAGE whatsoever! The nurse also told me that I had “really good blood flow.” Needless to say, I’m ecstatic and going to celebrate my new found health.”
“I was so weak, I couldn’t get out of bed. Ninety-nine percent of people at my age die. I’m 72 years young and still biting at the bit. I had deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in the popliteal space behind the left patella. A part of the embolism broke off and relocated in the right lobe of my left lung. I also had a .20-year fungal infection on my big toe of my left foot, which completely ameliorated and is gone. The skin is pink and the nail is normal. My energy is back, and my mental outlook is superlative. Thank you Robert Redfern and Serrapeptase. Be Well.”
“Thank you for the info. I took two courses of serrapeptase two years ago. Recently I visited the heart specialist for my three-yearly (cycle machine) test.
He was astounded at the improvement. My heart pressure was 111/68 (down from over 130). I am 30% fitter than three years ago and 20% fitter than men of my age (70 years).
Keep up the good work,”
“Thank for your expertise. Block Buster is a product that I recommend…Serrapeptase took me away from Coumadin and Heparin after my bout with embolism in my leg and lung. My distance vision has also improved beyond comprehension. I’m 72 years young and have another thirty to go. Be well.”