- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Pulmonary Embolism Testimonials
‘No more blockage in her lung’
My sister was diagnosed with pulmonary embolism and is having difficulty breathing. She was suffering from depression as she couldn’t work and was taking too many meds to reduce pressure in her artery.
She needed surgery but my aunt recommended that she try taking Serrapeptase first. We gave her Blockbuster AllClear and Serranol at the same time. We also tried Oxysorb. Within just a week, her breathing became better. She can walk within two blocks without feeling dizzy or out of breath. And today, there is no more blockage in her lung. She no longer needs surgery.”
Alea Q., Australia