- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
Pulmonary Embolism FAQ
Q: My wife has pulmonary embolism – tissue blockage in the pulmonary artery. She has been advised to have a surgery similar to bypass surgery and is at high risk.
At present she has difficulty in breathing and if she walks she would have difficulty in breathing a lot. She was identified with DVT last year in Feb 2011 and later she was put on 1) warfarin 2) bosentan for reducing pressure of the blood in the pulmonary artery 3) sildenfil citrate as this too helps in reducing pressure in the pulmonary artery.
As per the diagnosis she needed to go through a surgery but I want to check out if you have ever come across any such case and if serrapeptase would have helped.
Also please send me the book I subscribed to your email list with, as I could not get the link, it’s NOT in my spam though.
Thanks. -Fayyaz M., India
A: Dear Fayyaz,
I have attached 2 booklets. The Lung book is the full plan she needs to follow to get healthy. You can start with very simple things such as food and drinking water. If you want my help coaching you to help her then please come back to me.
Q: Dear Robert,
I am a female 62 years old. Five weeks ago I got a long 11 hours flight in Europe. After two days I had big pain in my right leg.I returned back two weeks ago and rushed in hospital. I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolism on both longs. A partial infarct was found as well. I’m taking warfarin (comudin) 6 mg. once a day. I’m really wary if my blood clots will be dissolved and if the infarct area will healed again. Please advise me Mr. Robert if Serrapeptase (magic enzyme) will be the right one to solve my problem, and if so what dosage i need and how long I have to take. If not, please, advise me what other enzymes can I take. -Marianthi Q.
Warfarin will not dissolve clots and I trust your doctor did not claim this as it is not true. Warfarin makes your blood thin but will not dissolve an existing clot. What you need is:
- BlockBusterAllclear 2 caps x 3 times per day, 30mins before eating a meal, with a glass of water.
- SerraEnzyme 80,000iu 1 capsule x 3 times per day with the Blockbuster
Drink 5 more glasses of water over the day
Stop eating starchy carbs, processed and other inflammatory foods.
Exercise on your couch with your feet elevated over the end and cycle your legs in the air as much as you can. Do it 3-4 times per day.
Check out Really Healthy Foods.
Q: Hi Robert,
I am finally going to order this from you. Need some suggestion for my wife lung recovery plan, I read you lung book and it says serranol is required. 2 tab before meal and 3 a day, is this dosage common for all. Will it not be too much to start with . 6 tabs a day I mean ?
Also suggest if I have to order serrapeptase original or Serranol.
Thanks for your expert guidance and help. -Fayyaz M., India
A: Serranol 2 x 3 is the best to start with and reduce after a month or so and it is better than simply Original Serrapeptase when it is a serious problem.