- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Q: Hi Robert,
I have a son with autism. He is already doing the diet without milk and is gluten-free, but his gut dysfunction continues (sometimes diarrhoea, sometimes constipation). In addition, he does not sleep very well and has many other problems in relation to ASD.
He is only three years old and about 20 kg. Any suggestions?
A: Your son needs this initially to clear up his digestive problems and to start his recovery process:
Prescript Assist – Take 1 capsule opened and mixed with a little food x 2 times per day ( see www.Probiotic29.com )
Once he is stable he needs 1 capsule every 2-3 days.
If you want my help to clear his autism then come back to me any time.
Q: First of all, thanks for the help.
In fact, my question was whether the Serrapeptase could help, and of course what would be your opinion for a possible solution.
Actually, he is already doing the biomedical treatment for ASD, among others including taking a probiotic supplement (Pro Bio Gold – Kirkman), since a year ago.
However, the intestine remains uneven (the stool, sometimes diarrhoea etc).
Any advice is welcome. I wait for your recommendations anxiously.
Pro Bio Gold doesn’t have any studies for repairing ‘gut’ problems or for anything else. One would have to charge such an exorbitant price they could spare a few $ per bottle to get it tested. It could be that it does not work since any probiotic that works should be working in hours or in the absolute worst case, a few weeks.
Prescript Assist has ‘gold standard’ studies of effectiveness and with 29 strains is proven in these studies to be the most effective probiotic available.
It should be effective in weeks and a month at the most.
For help with the above condition, check out this ASD Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.