- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
Gut Dysfunction in Child with ASD
Q: Hi Robert,
I have a son with autism. He is already doing the diet without milk and is gluten-free, but his gut dysfunction continues (sometimes diarrhoea, sometimes constipation). In addition, he does not sleep very well and has many other problems in relation to ASD.
He is only three years old and about 20 kg. Any suggestions?
A: Your son needs this initially to clear up his digestive problems and to start his recovery process:
Prescript Assist – Take 1 capsule opened and mixed with a little food x 2 times per day ( see www.Probiotic29.com )
Once he is stable he needs 1 capsule every 2-3 days.
If you want my help to clear his autism then come back to me any time.
Serrapeptase for ASD
Q: First of all, thanks for the help.
In fact, my question was whether the Serrapeptase could help, and of course what would be your opinion for a possible solution.
Actually, he is already doing the biomedical treatment for ASD, among others including taking a probiotic supplement (Pro Bio Gold – Kirkman), since a year ago.
However, the intestine remains uneven (the stool, sometimes diarrhoea etc).
Any advice is welcome. I wait for your recommendations anxiously.
Pro Bio Gold doesn’t have any studies for repairing ‘gut’ problems or for anything else. One would have to charge such an exorbitant price they could spare a few $ per bottle to get it tested. It could be that it does not work since any probiotic that works should be working in hours or in the absolute worst case, a few weeks.
Prescript Assist has ‘gold standard’ studies of effectiveness and with 29 strains is proven in these studies to be the most effective probiotic available.
It should be effective in weeks and a month at the most.
For help with the above condition, check out this ASD Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.