- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Atrial Fibrillation and What Causes It?
What Is Atrial Fibrillation (AF or A-Fib)?
Atrial fibrillation (AF or A-fib) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorder). It can also be identified clinically when the pulse is taken. Atrial Fibrillation can be confirmed using an electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) as this can demonstrate the absence of P waves together with an irregular ventricular rate.
What Causes Atrial Fibrillation?
There may be no obvious symptoms, but the condition is often associated with palpitations, fainting, chest pain, and even congestive heart failure. However, atrial fibrillation can in some people be otherwise idiopathic or brought on by benign conditions.