- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
What is Atrial Fibrillation and What Causes It?
What Is Atrial Fibrillation (AF or A-Fib)?
Atrial fibrillation (AF or A-fib) is the most common cardiac arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorder). It can also be identified clinically when the pulse is taken. Atrial Fibrillation can be confirmed using an electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG) as this can demonstrate the absence of P waves together with an irregular ventricular rate.
What Causes Atrial Fibrillation?
There may be no obvious symptoms, but the condition is often associated with palpitations, fainting, chest pain, and even congestive heart failure. However, atrial fibrillation can in some people be otherwise idiopathic or brought on by benign conditions.