- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Age Related Macular Degeneration (Wet or Dry) Testimonials
“Age related macular degeneration was what I was diagnosed with recently and while my eyesight has deteriorated over the past few weeks I had no idea to the extent that this was occurring or that it was so serious. I had wet AMD where abnormal blood vessels form underneath the macula and this then damages its cells. I consulted you about what I needed to do and you suggested I take Serranol, a combination of serrapeptase and curcumin for best results. The difference has been staggering…one week later and my eyesight is already improving. Thank you!!”
– Jim, Stoke on Trent
“I was so scared that I would go blind. My AMD was bad and I didn’t know what to expect for the future. Thanks to your serrapeptase and health plans I am now looking forward to enjoying clear vision well into my old age.”
– Judy, Southampton
“I was feeling terrified when my optician and my doctor confirmed that I would go blind. Determined not to give up, I decided to do my own research and came across your site. Since you talked to me and recommended serrapeptase and curcumin, along with other nutrients designed to improve eye health, I have been feeling much better and I can confirm that my eyesight is already beginning to improve…”
– Catherine, Solihull