- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Morton’s Neuroma Testimonials
‘Thank you from the bottom of my heart!’
“I had morton’s neuroma – so bad – in my left foot that I could hardly walk on it. After reading through your website and emailing you, I have been on the Serrapeptese / CurcuminX4000 and Vitamin B50 B4Health for three weeks. This morning, I’ve been to my podiatrist and she says its almost gone. I cant believe it! I can walk almost normal now – just the odd twinges. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!”
‘I am able to walk some distance without pain’
Some years ago I asked you whether Serrapeptase could help my morton’s neuroma, and you said it would. Six weeks after taking it my morton’s neuroma vanished, and I gave your newsletter to the ‘amazed’ doctor at the hospital follow-up, who became very interested.
More recently, following an exercise class injury, ‘body balance,’ I was diagnosed with Spondylolisthesis and Osteoarthritis of the Spine. For nearly a year I was limping and unable to sleep without pain including sciatica.
After 2-3 weeks on Serrapeptase my limping has completely stopped, and I am able to walk some distance without pain. Before, I could only walk about 10-15 minutes. Now I can walk for hours.
I thought also to mention, I wrote about Serrapeptase on ‘Holistic Local’ website, and to this date I am still responding to people about it – there are about 12,200 views!
Thank you so much for all you have done for me Robert!
‘Reduced swelling caused by Morton’s Neuroma’
“I’ve been taking SerraEnzyme 80,000IU, 1 – 3 times a day, plus the Curcumin and B vitamins for my returning Morton’s Neuroma after 2 surgeries to treat it a few years ago. I’ve been doing this for about 10 weeks now and the swelling and annoyance has gone away quite a bit. I use my feet a lot for riding horses so will continue to use the above formula. I’m 60 yrs. old.”
Pain relief from following Robert’s plan
Your plan has helped a lot. I have been following it for a month. I plan to keep up until I am sure all pain is gone. Right now I would say 75% of it is gone.
Serrapeptase completely cured my Morton’s Neuroma some years ago.