- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
What is COPD and what causes it?
What Is COPD?
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) affects millions of people in the Western world and is considered to be the fourth leading cause of death. COPD sufferers may have symptoms of emphysema and chronic bronchitis, as well as bronchial asthma. However, asthma is a condition that should be treated separately.
What Causes COPD?
In many cases, COPD occurs secondary to chronic inflammation from high glycemic foods (high in sugar and starch), a nutritionally deficient diet, tobacco use, and pollution. Though cystic fibrosis results from an alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, some rare types of bullous lung disease and bronchiectasis may also be contributing factors.