- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Pulmonary Tuberculosis FAQ
Q: How can Serrapeptase help with Tuberculosis?
A: Serrapeptase helps immensely as it clears out all of the inflammation, mucus and dead/scar tissue. By clearing away this problem tissue it enables the body’s own healing system to replace it with healthy tissue and better lung function as a result.
Q: How many do I take?
A: tart with 2 Serrapeptase 80,000IU tablets/capsules with MSM and Trace Minerals x 3 times per day on an empty stomach and increase it to 4 x 3 if no relief within 7 days. Then gradually reduce to 1×1.
Q: Can I take too many tablets or can it interfere with any drugs I am taking?
A: No. It has been used for over 25 years with no side effects reported.