- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Q: Hello Mr. Redfern,
I received the tablets, thanks.
Can you please tell me, how many milligrams of Serrapeptase are in one tablet?
Someone advised me to take 30 mg a day, but I can’t match it on the product you sent me.
A: You are misled. Enzymes can only be measured in activity (IU) as the weight should vary at time of manufacture to keep the activity consistent. Tell me what you are treating so I can advise you the IU’s to take.
Q: Hi Robert,
I’m treating post nasal drip, which is probably caused by my sinusitis. I’m not familiar with medical terms, so I looked it up but didn’t really understand what IU is about.
A: IU is International Units. This new website of mine shows how to compare. If it does not say IU on the bottle contents then beware.
Q: OK, thanks. I did some research: 30mg are equal to 60.000 IU. So it should be fine with one tablet a day. If there are no results after a week I will increase to 2 tablets a day.
So if you have any other recommendations, please let me know.
A: I normally start people on 1 – 80,000iu x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating with water.
I’m not sure what item I should buy, tending to http://goodhealthusa.com/products/serrapeptase_serraenzyme/
What type of tablet do you suggest for treating sinusitis and post nasal drip?
A: Yes that will be fine.
Consider stopping starchy carbohydrates and possibly milk products to find out if it will clear up completely. See our Really Healthy Foods website
My daughter is taking Serrapeptase for the past two weeks now. She is receiving treatment for Lyme disease and has very painful joints, repeated sinus infections and a bad back. She noticed improvements and is very pleased.
The question is – she is overweight and despite sticking to diets and exercising she is unsuccessful at losing any weight. In addition, since taking the serrapeptase she has also lost almost a stone without changing her eating habits at all. Any ideas why this added bonus would happen?
A: It will be partly caused by the anti-inflammatory effect which is helping her weight. In addition, ask her to just cut out wheat products from her diet and life will get much better. Either way tell her good luck and keep up the good work.
I am a regular addict to Serrapeptase for some years now. I am very much satisfied with the effects it had on my sinus – problems that totally disappeared. Continuing on a maintenance dose for now.
Meanwhile, more and more family members are taking Serrapeptase. The latest one is my son’s girlfriend, who is also showing some chronic sinusitis problems. The news of the day is that she discovered being pregnant – the foetus should be around 5 to 6 weeks now.
How harmful can Serrapeptase be for a woman in this condition? In addition, are there any studies carried out on this matter?
A: It is used successfully by ladies to get pregnant and while breastfeeding to stop engorgement. It may be the safest thing to take, before, during and afterwards. Remind her to take a good complete multivit/mineral and fatty acids. Eating what she fancies is not wise, eating super healthy foods (Med Diet) is best.
Q: Dear Robert,
I need your help please in deciding what product to use for my ailments. I suffer from blocked sinusitis and as a result I do not sleep well and am constantly tired. Since I gave up smoking 6 months ago, I have felt lethargic too and have put on so much weight. Is there something that can speed up my metabolism to solve my problems? Many thanks.
A: You need SerraEzyme for your sinus and a quick short term solution for energy is EnergyPlus+
Rescue your Liver and Kidneys with my herbal formula.
The long term solution is stopping eating starchy carbs and following Really Healthy Foods plan.
I presume you are in the UK and so see the above at www.GoodHealthNaturally.com
Keep in touch with me over the short term as you may need support to make these changes.
Q: My fiance has a host of different conditions over the last 9 years since we met. He has had heart bypass surgery, hernia surgery, and leg vein surgery. In addition, he also has infections in his sinuses, which requires him to take antibiotics.
About 10 months ago he got some thrush which we successfully got rid of with grapefruit seed extract, garlic and olive leaf extract. Now he’s having abdominal pains just below his ribcage. I thought maybe he was having spleen problems, but several times it’s been checked and it was ok. His heart gets checked thoroughly every time we go to the doc with something and that seems to be fine.
In addition, he has edema in both lower legs, worse in the left leg. The upper right leg is the one where they harvested his saphenous vein from for the bypass surgery. After the surgery he has problems with that leg ever since.
His upper right thigh had a second procedure to fix a leaky lymphatic vein. Before that, we had that leg drained of fluid six times. Now it’s a still a bit swollen just above the knee and just below the groin. The swelling just below the groin has uncomfortable affect on his genital on the right.
Also sometimes he says the leg feels raw and irritated. One other thing, he also has a low body temp of around 96.5 on average. Just before the bypass it was consistently above 98. Sorry to be so long-winded. Now to my question.
How can serrapeptase help him? Can it help with his body temp? How much of a dose do you suggest he start with? If you have any other suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
A: If you want me to tell you one serrapeptase formulation thing that will make a big difference it is Serranol.
If you want his best possible chance of completely recovering then see my link.
Q: Hello Robert,
Somebody told me of the wonderful effects of Serra Enzyme. I am suffering from breathing, sinus and hay fever problems for a very long time. In addition, I was also diagnosed with Churg Strauss vasculitis, (inflammation of blood vessels). This affected my lungs and heart. I have been on steroids for a long time and tried to stop the sprays for a couple of months now. However, I am now finding it difficult.
Started taking 80,000IU Serrapeptase 3 times a day. Now I just ordered SerraPlus+ Capsules: 60 x 80,000 IU as I read this is better for people that suffer with breathing problems. Thus, are you able to please advise what quantities are best for me?
Night time is the worse as I wake up struggling for breath or when it is really cold and I know dust and smells make it worse. I would really appreciate it as I don’t know practitioner in my area I know that used your product.
Reading your book and all the wonderful and positive stories, I have a lot of faith that Serra Enzyme will help me. In fact, I am very excited and I shared your website to a lot of friends that I know suffer with inflammation disorders. If I can just get the quantity I should be taking right to help me, I know I am going to have a lot of success.
A: Yes, serrapeptase will be a great help as part of a FULL recovery plan. You do need to withdraw the steroids very slowly (over a couple of weeks) to give your own body chance to adjust.
I am sending the full plan in my next email. It is in three part:
1. Stop the inflammation and get you off steroids.
2. Repair the damage to your veins and arteries and organs.
3. Initiate a lifestyle plan to keep you healthy for the rest of your life.
Here is the full auto-immune plan. I am giving you the best plan with no expense spared. Let me know if this is a problem and we can strip it down to suit.
The existing Serrapeptase 80,000iu you have already: take 2 x 3 times per day, 30mins before eating with water. When the Serranol arrives take 1 x 3 times with the Serranol until they finish and then stop.
The SerraPlus you ordered can be cancelled and credited back.
Full Auto-Immune Health Plan for Sinusitis, Post Nasal Drip, and Other Inflammation
- 1st Line Immune Kit (to clear any infection that may reside in the cells) Take the one Kit and then stop
- Serranol – Serrapeptase/Curcumin/Ecklonia Cava/Vit D3 formula 2 x 3 times per day, 30mins before eating with water. Lower to 1 x 3 as improvement takes place. This protects and helps the the repair of the myelin. www.serranoloffers.com
- DIP Daily Immune Protection to keep it in balance take 1 x 3 per day. See www.immuneprotection4.me
- Krill Oil caps 1 x 2 times Or Hemp Oil for Vegans
- HealthyFlow – take 2 small teaspoons x 2 times per day. This repairs the walls of the veins and arteries and the organs.
- Active Life – 90 vitamins and minerals to ensure the full spectrum of all essential nutrients
High sugar foods and processed foods are a no-no in good health. This is sometimes referred to as the Hunter/Gather diet as it does not have any modern processed food food. We have a new web site www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com where we plan to post menus, meal ideas and food lists from the list below. It will be updated over the coming weeks and so keep checking it for changes.
My recovery food plan (and anti-aging) and to maintain ‘perfect Health’ (pH).
- Eating a mainly alkaline diet (high pH) is the other critical thing to do (see attached shopping ideas).
- STOP all, starchy carbohydrates (breads, pastry, cookies, breakfast cereals, white rice, potatoes, and pasta), processed foods and processed cows milk products. Try to stick to only Quinoa and the other carb alternative shown at www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com for your health. Sprouted grain flours are OK to make your own bread but best used moderately. Check out Bread Link.
- Eat some of the following foods every 2 hours.
- Take up to 10-14 small portions of fresh or frozen veggies daily (in soups (hot or cold), juiced, stir-fried, steamed etc) 50% raw juiced (use the pulp in soups) (Organic if possible).
- Eat 3-5 portions nuts and seeds (soaked and mashed for the nuts and seeds)
- Take 3-5 portions dark skinned fruits, (blueberries, cherries, red grapes (especially the minimum of 2 avocados daily) etc).
- Hemp, Omega 3 or Krill Oil and other healthy oils such as olive oil etc
- Fish should be wild caught eg Alaskan Salmon, Sardines etc Meat should only be grass fed organic or wild. Eggs should be from organic grass pasture raised chickens.
- Drink 8 glasses of distilled or filtered water per day with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda. VERY IMPORTANT
- Take 3 x teaspoons of Sea or Rock salt daily in food or a little water.