- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Retinitis Pigmentosa Health Plan
The following plan is designed to provide relief for retinitis pigmentosa. The eye condition can be vastly improved by following the supplement regimen below and combining this with a naturally healthy lifestyle for best results.
Your 4-8 week plan, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support healthy eyes – in order of priority
- MaxiFocus Sublingual Spray – Contains high levels of key carotenoids Lutein and Zeaxanthin, together with 22 vitamin and minerals identified in a major study as being essential for eye health. Take 12 sprays throughout the day.
- Taurine Spray – Reduces oxidative damage to the eyes and delivers nutrients to the retina cells, along with assisting in the clean-up of removal products. Take 5 sprays under the tongue per day.
- Nascent Iodine – Iodine is essential for a complete healthy body. Take 5 drops x 3 times per day in 20ml of water, swish around the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Build over 2 weeks to 15 x 3 until well and then slowly reduce back to 5 x 3. Take 1st dose one on waking, 2nd mid morning and 3rd mid afternoon. Note that Iodine needs a supplement containing Selenium to activate it, such as Active Life or D.I.P. Daily Immune Protection or B4Health Spray. A study published in JAMA Ophthalmology showed Retinitis Pigmentosa swelling due to CME to be inversely related to iodine intake. The study was conducted by researchers from Massachusetts Eye and Ear, Harvard Medical School, and Boston University School of Medicine.
- The Krill Miracle – Replaces missing essential nutrients. Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day with food.
AS A VEGETARIAN ALTERNATIVE TO KRILL OIL…
- Hemp Seed Oil – Contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids from cold pressed organic hemp. It can boost the immune system and support a positive mental state. Take 1 teaspoon x 2 times a day.
HealthPoint – Microcurrent Stimulation – Stimulates the appropriate MicroCurrent stimulation points. Stimulates ATP and cellular regeneration and has been shown in studies to improve the overall improvement of eye health. Treatments per day for the first 2-4 weeks and once per day thereafter.
- Active Life – Essential vitamins, folic acid, 77 trace minerals and elements, electrolytes, and 18 amino acids to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day. Take 3 capsules, twice daily.
Alpha Lipoic Acid – Take 1 capsule, twice a day. Supports eye health and repairs oxidative damage, regenerating other antioxidants.
- MSM + Silver™ Eye Drops – Softens tough leathery tissue, equalises pressure and repairs damaged membranes, allowing fluid to flow through to the optical tissues. Take two drops, three times a day.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.