- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
Retinitis Pigmentosa FAQs
I suffer with the eye condition retinitis pigmentosa and I’ve been reading up that Lutein and Zeaxanthin really helps not only with RP but lots of other things like it’s good for the heart, it’s an antioxidant etc...
Just wondering where I can get these, how much a day I should take and can I just ask for them in pill form from a chemist/drug store? What do I ask for if you can? Also you talked about a spray form, is this better? I am very interested in purchasing this so if I can get it from you, can you send me an address to post a check to, as I am a partially blind user of a computer and can’t use the mouse… I cannot and don’t like sending bank details over the internet?
You will find it all makes better sense if you get my book which has the action plan for RP.