- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What is Retinitis Pigmentosa and What Causes It?
What Is Retinitis Pigmentosa?
Retinitis Pigmentosa is the most well-known genetic eye disease. Many cases of severe eye disease in children, such as microphthalmos (small eye), cataracts, glaucoma and retinoblastoma, and eye tumour in childhood, are caused by genetic defects.
Many genetic diseases that affect several body systems also affect the eye, e.g. Marfan syndrome and neurofibromatosis.
What Causes Retinitis Pigmentosa?
It is increasingly recognised that many adult eye diseases, such as cataract, glaucoma, and diabetes, are modified by a person’s genetic constitution, but diet is an important factor as well:
- Orthodox Treatment: There are some aspects of most genetic eye diseases that can be treated, but as yet, treatment to put right the genetic problem itself is not available for these conditions. There is a great deal of research being done into genetic disorders, and it is reasonable to expect advances in treatment in future years.
- Alternative Treatment: An alternative treatment for Macular Degeneration has found that Retinitis Pigmentosa is also responsive to this. The problem is considered to be a lack of nutritional uptake from within the digestive tract that prevents it from absorbing the right nutrients into the eye.