- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Leg Ulcers FAQs
I have incredibly, unbelievably painful ankle leg ulcer for over a year and NO ONE can help me. The doctors say I am in perfectly healthy condition (no diabetes, no various veins, no blood circulation problems, perfect blood test results, you name it).
I am on different medications. I eat healthy, don`t smoke, don`t drink, I am not overweight. However, all I hear for 14 months is “You are perfectly healthy, you should not have this.”
You cannot even begin to imagine how frustrating this is!
The ulcer is about 3 x 3 inches large, it`s weeping, it smells at some times. Morever, it is so painful that I am not able to walk properly. My foot has shrunk due to the deformation (caused by the pain).
I have tried Aloe Vera, acupuncture, cabbage, honey and nothing helps. Now I came across your product and I want to give it a try.
Which one can you recommend? Thanks a lot.
Pattie H., UNITED KINGDOM
See these at www.GoodHealthNaturally.com.
It is normally clear in 30-60 days.
SerraPlus+ 80,000iu 1 capsule x 3 times per day , 30mins before eating a meal, with a glass of water
Hydrosol Silver – Spray 3 times pe rday onto the ulcer.
Drink 6 – 8 x 500ml glasses of water daily with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda in each glass
Exercise 2 times per day on your back cycling your legs in the air to improve blood flow from the feet to your heart.
Q: Dear Robert.
Hope this finds you well. I have a query regarding use of Serrapeptase. Only 6 months to go before I qualify as an adult branch nurse and I ponder on leg ulcers as of late.
I know that ingestion of Serrapeptase would help but I was just reading about chewing a tablet or capsule to ease a sore throat. Now wondering if the contents of a capsule/s could be put directly onto a wound?
Have any studies been done regarding healing of long term wounds using Serrapeptase externally?
I would appreciate any info or thought.
Serrapeptase is very good for clearing any inflamed dead tissue and we have good results with diabetic ulcers.
I also recommend spraying with colloidal silver.
stopping starchy carbs if they also will.
Exercise on their back, cycling their legs in the air helped by someone holding their legs. This get fresh oxygenated blood to the area to help the healing process.
This all takes 1-2 months at the most to get them clear.
You could put serrapeptase directly onto the wound in the same way that they put maggots onto it.
If you can persuade a doc to run a pilot study compared to conventional treatment you would be a first.
See other studies here