- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
What are GallBladder Stones and What Causes Them?
What Is a Gallstone?
A gallstone is a crystalline concretion formed in the gallbladder. These pieces of solid material form when pigments and cholesterols found in bile develop into hard particles. Gallstones are classified as yellow-green cholesterol stones in 80% of cases and small, dark pigment stones made of bilirubin in the remaining cases.
What Causes Gallstones?
Gallstones may be caused by several factors, including weight, decreased gallbladder motility, poor diet, and genetics. Gallstones will form when bile components are imbalanced; as an example, cholesterol gallstones can develop when too much cholesterol is found in bile. Gallstones may also form if the gallbladder does not empty effectively.
Pigment gallstones are most often associated with existing medical issues, including liver cirrhosis and blood diseases like sickle cell anemia.