- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
What are GallBladder Stones and what can cause gallbladder problems?
What Is a Gallstone?
A gallstone is a crystalline concretion formed in the gallbladder. These pieces of solid material form when pigments and cholesterols found in bile develop into hard particles. Gallstones are classified as yellow-green cholesterol stones in 80% of cases and small, dark pigment stones made of bilirubin in the remaining cases.
What Causes Gallstones?
Gallstones may be caused by several factors, including weight, decreased gallbladder motility, poor diet, and genetics. Gallstones will form when bile components are imbalanced; as an example, cholesterol gallstones can develop when too much cholesterol is found in bile. Gallstones may also form if the gallbladder does not empty effectively.
Pigment gallstones are most often associated with existing medical issues, including liver cirrhosis and blood diseases like sickle cell anemia.
Read here Gallstones treatment health plan.