- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Fuchs’ Dystrophy Health Plan
The following health plan is designed to provide relief for fuchs’ dystrophy sufferers. When combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible to improve fuchs’ dystrophy symptoms and achieve improved overall eye health.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support healthy eyes – in order of priority
- MSM + Silver™ Eye Drops – Softens tough leathery tissue, equalises pressure and repairs damaged membranes. Take 4 eye drops, 3 times daily.
- Curcuminx4000 – Take 1 capsule, 3 times a day. Curcumin contains antioxidant properties which can provide powerful support for eyes.
Glutathione Spray – Take 4 sprays under the tongue, 4 times a day. Stimulates glutathione, which is crucial in stopping free radical damage.
- MaxiVision – Take 2 capsules x 2 times per day for the first 2 months, then 1 x 2 times a day. This is the best product for the delivery of these specific nutrients to the eye. Studies have shown that these nutrients improve and prevent vision loss, while maintaining healthy blood vessels and improving blood flow.
Other Recommended Products
- CAN-C NAC Drops – Take 1-2 drops in each eye, 1-4 times a day. N-Acetylcarnosine delivers L-carnosine into the aqueous humor of the eye (the fluid surrounding the lens), where it acts as a natural and comprehensive antioxidant, protecting structural lens proteins from the free-radical induced oxidation process.
- Altrient C – Take 3 x 1.3 gram capsules per day (1 with each meal). Altrient C is specifically designed to help cell health. Researchers report that a ‘significant interaction’ was observed between age, Vitamin C intake and the prevalence of eye degeneration.
- HealthPoint™– Treatments per day for the first 2-4 weeks and once per day thereafter. Stimulates ATP and cellular regeneration and has been shown in studies to improve the overall success of recovery.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the e-book.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.