- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Serrapeptase Treatment for cancer, Diabetes, Lumps and Breast Cancer
“I came across your site sometime last year and took your recommendations for my mom who has diabetes and was complaining of a constant throbbing in her left arm above her elbow.
I got the serrapeptase and she used it and after a couple of weeks she found much relief.
My sister in Canada also used it for a painful lump under her right arm. After using a bottle of serrapeptase she felt a lot better!
I recently got it for a lady (70 yrs) with breast cancer. She has had a hard mass in her right breast from working with chemicals for many years. She has been using Arimidex and started the serrapeptase 40,000IU taking 2 a day.
There is lots of inflammation in her breast since it has become a hard mass. On a daily basis the fluid would drain off, sometimes with a bit of blood. After weeks of Arimidex only a very tiny area to the top started to dry up. Thank you so much for all your info and also thanks for answering my request.”
– Florence S., Trinidad and Tobago
Cancer Recovery Plan And Relief for Body Stiffness Aided By Serrapeptase
“I have been taking Serranol for 14 days. It was the first supplement I was on before receiving your food plan for my cancer and for my inability to walk very far due to my body’s stiffness. I’m no longer having any more night spasms. Brilliant. Just thought I would mention that. Thanks again for your help.”
– Julia F.