- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
Capsular Contraction After Breast Augmentation FAQ
Q: I had a breast augmentation 14 years ago. The “hardening” in one of my breasts has deformed that breast in time and I was told years ago that it was called “capsular contracture”. Regardless of what it is called, the hardening of that breast is now more obvious. The other breast is fine though. I am 51 years old and in very good shape. I am not afraid of surgery, although I was told there is always a chance of infection, which is what scares me. I am trying to make the decision of whether or not to have the surgery, but I’m trying to find other alternatives. Can Serrapeptase help? Thanks!
-Andrea B., United Kingdom
A: Yes, Serrapeptase can definitely help with the hardened fibrous scar tissue and clear the inflammation. Take 2 SerraPlus+ 3 times a day, 30 minutes before meal with water. For the complete health plan, go to this link. Follow the plan for a few weeks and come back to me with the results.
Q: I developed a capsular contracture about a year after my breast augmentation surgery and got pregnant 2 years after. I am now breastfeeding my child and plan to do it until she turns 2. I am hoping there is a way to get this fixed without surgery as soon as possible because through research I have figured that the longer I have it the worse it gets. I have read about Serrapeptase and I would like to try. Could you give me some advice on the proper dosage? Thank you.
-Emma K., Australia
A: Hi Emma,
SerraPlus+ 80,000IU -Take 2 capsules, 3 times a day, 30 minutes before each meal will clear inflammation.
Nascent Iodine Colloidal Drops -Take 6 drops x 4 times per day in a little water
Also, if you are deciding to breastfeed your child until she’s 2, it would be a good idea to also make adjustments to your diet. Check out the health plan and try to follow it. Let me know the results.