- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
What are Autoimmune Diseases and What Causes Them?
|What are Autoimmune Diseases?
An autoimmune disorder is a condition where the immune system mistakenly attacks and then destroys the healthy body tissue.There are a large group of autoimmune diseases and they manifest in different ways. They come from a virus, or bacteria but in the end it is basically caused by a low level infection residing in the body.
|[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=”43UdRU_Bia4″ width=”640″ height=”480″ auto_thumb=”1″]|
What Causes Autoimmune Disease?
They come from a virus or bacteria, but in the end, autoimmune disease is basically caused by a low level infection residing in the body.
What type of Autoimmune Diseases are there?
There are a wide number of autoimmune diseases and they include Crohn’s Disease, Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue, Human Papillomavirus (HPVO), Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Lupus, Lyme Disease, ME, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Myasthenia Gravis, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Psoriatric Arthritis, Juvenile Arthritis and more.