- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
What are Autoimmune Diseases and What Causes Them?
|What are Autoimmune Diseases?|
An autoimmune disorder is a condition where the immune system mistakenly attacks and then destroys the healthy body tissue.There are a large group of autoimmune diseases and they manifest in different ways. They come from a virus, or bacteria but in the end it is basically caused by a low level infection residing in the body.
|[video_lightbox_youtube video_id=”43UdRU_Bia4″ width=”640″ height=”480″ auto_thumb=”1″]|
What Causes Autoimmune Disease?
They come from a virus or bacteria, but in the end, autoimmune disease is basically caused by a low level infection residing in the body.
What type of Autoimmune Diseases are there?
There are a wide number of autoimmune diseases and they include Crohn’s Disease, Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue, Human Papillomavirus (HPVO), Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Lupus, Lyme Disease, ME, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Myasthenia Gravis, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Psoriatric Arthritis, Juvenile Arthritis and more.