- Why Should I Consider Taking Serrapeptase For Best Health?
- Chronic Inflammation Increases Your Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Help You To Achieve Good Eye Health
- 5 Perfectly Good Reasons To Choose Serrapeptase For Natural Pain Relief
- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
Administering Tablets to Dogs/Cats/Horses
Administering tablets to dogs, cats, horses or other small pets is easy when you know how. Find out by following the guidance from the instructions below…
Administering Tablets to Dogs
- 1. Open the muzzle.
- 2. Place the tablet at the back of the throat.
- 3. Close the muzzle.
- 4. Keep it closed and stroke the throat until the dog swallows. That’s how the vets do it.
Administering Tablets to Horses
- Place in a small piece of carrot or apple. Allow them to eat it.