- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
- Why Serrapeptase Could Help With Relieving Depression
- How Serrapeptase Can Help To Heal Your Heart Disease
- How Serapeptase Provides Natural Pain Relief For Fibromyalgia Sufferers
- How Serrapeptase Can Help You with breathing problems
Administering Tablets to Dogs/Cats/Horses
Administering tablets to dogs, cats, horses or other small pets is easy when you know how. Find out by following the guidance from the instructions below…
Administering Tablets to Dogs
- 1. Open the muzzle.
- 2. Place the tablet at the back of the throat.
- 3. Close the muzzle.
- 4. Keep it closed and stroke the throat until the dog swallows. That’s how the vets do it.
Administering Tablets to Horses
- Place in a small piece of carrot or apple. Allow them to eat it.