- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Administering Tablets to Dogs/Cats/Horses
Administering tablets to dogs, cats, horses or other small pets is easy when you know how. Find out by following the guidance from the instructions below…
Administering Tablets to Dogs
- 1. Open the muzzle.
- 2. Place the tablet at the back of the throat.
- 3. Close the muzzle.
- 4. Keep it closed and stroke the throat until the dog swallows. That’s how the vets do it.
Administering Tablets to Horses
- Place in a small piece of carrot or apple. Allow them to eat it.