- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
Chronic Cough – What is it and what causes it?
What Is Chronic Cough?
If you have a cough that has lasted for over three weeks, it could be chronic. A health condition that is chronic means that it lasts for quite some time.
- Am I coughing up thick green or yellow phlegm?
- Am I wheezing or whistling when I breathe in?
Answering yes to either of those questions could mean that you need to see your doctor right away.
What Causes Chronic Cough?
A virus is the main cause of chronic cough, in most cases. Smoking can also contribute to a cough that won’t go away. It’s important to stop smoking as soon as possible.
Postnasal drip related to allergies can trigger a cough. Postnasal drip means that mucus will run down the throat from the back of the nose.