- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
What are Fungal Toe Nails and what causes them?
|how to cure fungus on toenails|
Fungal toe nails are an infection that affects the keratin, i.e. the hard material of the nail. The infection can develop slowly and cause the nail to become thick and discolored. The nail can turn a number of colors, including yellow, white, black, or green. The nail can look unsightly but shouldn’t cause any further complications. The main problem with fungal toe nails is that they look unattractive and can cause pain.
The cause of fungal toe nail infection is through dermatophyte fungi that can also cause athlete’s foot. There are several factors associated with fungal nail infection; these include wearing shoes that can make your feet hot and sweaty, damage to the nerve or the skin, being in a humid environment, and suffering with poor health, i.e. diabetes or psoriasis.
For help with the above condition, check out this Health Plan.
For more articles on health and wellness, visit our Naturally Healthy News site.