- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase Most People Are Too Afraid To Ask
- What Is Serrapeptase Good For..? A Simple Enzyme To Support Your Wellbeing
- Why Is Serrapeptase Good For You? Here Are 14 Great Reasons To Love The ‘Miracle’ Enzyme…
- Most Lung Sufferers Don’t Know These 5 Simple DO’s and DON’Ts…How Many of Them Do You Know?
- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) Health Plan
The following plan is designed to provide relief for Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS), especially when combined with a naturally healthy lifestyle for long-term good health.
Blockbuster AllClear -Take 3 capsules x 3 times a day, 30 minutes before eating, with water. This serrapeptase/nattokinase formula is designed to clear inflammation and to support the healing process.
Curcuminx4000 – Take 1 capsule x 3 times per day, with the BlockBuster AllClear. Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that supports the healing process.
NatraGest Progesterone Cream -Apply 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon to skin daily. This regulates and supports hormonal balance.
Nascent Iodine Drops – Iodine is essential for a complete healthy body. Take 3 drops x 3 times per day in 20ml of water, swish around the mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. Take 1st dose one on waking, 2nd mid morning and 3rd mid afternoon. Note that Iodine needs a supplement containing Selenium to activate it, such as Active Life or D.I.P. Daily Immune Protection or B4Health Spray.
Active Life Capsules – All-in-one blend of 130 nutrients including approximately 75 plant-derived minerals, 12 vitamins and 3 other nutrients to help replenish storages in your body that are naturally depleted each day. Take 2 x 3 capsules daily.
Disclaimer: “The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.”
Copyright 2018 Naturally Healthy Publications
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the Really Healthy Foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.