- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome FAQS
Q: Hi Robert, my name is Vlad. You helped us out a while back with my father. Now I am writing to you about my mother. She recently had a CT scan done of her pelvis and abdomen. The scan revealed that she has signs of a possible complex left ovarian cyst. She wanted to know if there was anything that she can do or take to get rid of it. Let us know. Thanks.
Read more on our Really Healthy Foods website.
Q: Dear Sir,
Ten years ago, I had keyhole surgery for a ovarian cyst, which then burst, resulting in extensive adhesions which had to be removed in a further operation, leaving a midline scar from navel to pubis. One of my fallopian tubes and my appendix were also removed, as they were badly damaged. Since then I have suffered with intermittent abdominal pain, sometimes low key, sometimes dreadful, which generally occurs in the same few spots. The pain may come for one odd day, or every day for a week, necessitating several prescription painkillers taken together to ease it, or then be absent for weeks. In the last two years it has been sufficiently regular for me to feel quite desperate to improve it, but I obviously do not want more surgery!
However, the primary reason I wish to take serrapeptase is to try to help my remaining fallopian tube in order to conceive. An hsg has shown it to be blocked, and considering my history, it is probably with scar tissue. We have just had an unsuccessful IVF attempt.
I have begun a high dose of Serrapeptase after some research- 3 x 80,000iu, taken three times daily. As my total daily dose is 720,000iu, I feel I need some guidance. Is this dose ok? What would you recommend? Could you give me some idea of what dosage and over what timespan?
Are there any other supplements which could help? I have read of nattokinase being useful in conjunction with serrapeptase, but do not know if it applies to my case.
I am 39 years old, 5 ft 2 inches in height, and weigh 56kg. I have had two children previously. I also have several patches of red thread veins on both my legs and do not know if these could be adversely affected by such a high dose of serrapeptase?
A: Take the 9 per day for a few days more and then drop to 6 per day. I also suggest Prescript Assist to help get your system healthy. Stay with these for a few weeks and lets review things then.
Q: Hi Robert, Along with PCOS (Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome), I have been diagnosed with pelvic adhesions with my fallopian tubes and my ovary stuck to my pelvic wall after suffering from endometriosis. Due to this problem, I have been labelled as infertile and the doctors have stated the only way I would be able to conceive is via IVF which is not even guaranteed. I was wondering if Serrapeptase can help dissolve these adhesions.
A: I would strongly recommend SerraPlus+ or better still BlockBuster in high doses.
Your diet is important and I am pasting it below. This is my food plan from any health issue (and anti-ageing).
Eating a mainly alkaline diet is the other critical thing to do (see attached shopping ideas).
- STOP all starchy carbohydrates (breads, pastry, cookies, breakfast cereals, rice, potatoes, and pasta), processed foods and milk products.
- Eat some of the following foods every 2 hours.
- Eat 14 portions of fresh or frozen veggies daily (in soups, juiced, stir-fried, steamed etc) 50% raw juiced (use the pulp in soups) (Organic if possible).
- Eat 5 portions of beans, nuts and seeds (soaked and mashed for the nuts and seeds)
- Eat 5 portions dark skinned fruits, (blueberries, cherries, red grapes (especially the minimum of 2 avocados daily) etc).
- Wild fish most important and grass fed meats or chicken (only a small amount and better grass fed)
- Hemp, Omega 3 or Krill Oil and other healthy oils such as olive oil etc
- Drink 8 glasses of distilled or filtered water per day with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda.
- Take 3 x 1/2 teaspoons of sea or rock salt daily in food or a little water.
- Exercise every day: gentle rebounding, fast walking for 3 miles and low weight training (all to the music of your youth).
Read more on our Really Healthy Foods website.
Q: Hello Robert, Thank you for your reply. How will Curcumin98 and Astaxanthin help with my condition? I have already stopped eating red meat and dairy products and I am planning to cut out meat altogether and concentrate on raw vegetables. How long do you think I will start feeling results with a combination of the supplements and food plan you have provided? What dosage do you recommend I should start off for all three? I am trying to figure out how many bottles I should buy.
My fallopian tube and ovaries are scarred so I cannot get pregnant unless I opt for IVF. So should I just buy the Blockbuster for now and see if the scarring dissolves?
Do you know anyone else who had the same conditions like me and managed to conceive naturally while following your plan? With “the same conditions”, I mean impaired fallopian tubes and pelvic scars preventing conception via intercourse. Do you have testimonials pertaining to endometriosis and scarred fallopian tubes? Have you heard about antibiotic therapy? I came across an ebook http://www.fertilitysolution.com/ that states PCOS and other infertility conditions are a result of bacteria and can be treated using antibiotics. What do you think?
A: Curcuminx4000 is an anti-inflammatory and Astaxanthin has studies on fertility. Fish is OK to keep in the diet or add fish oil. I always say 30-60 days should show a result. It is a good idea to buy the 3+1 Free for all of them and take the medium dose shown on the bottle.
Keep the diet going through the gestation period for a super baby. The reasons why mothers get weird cravings when they are pregnant is because they are not getting the proper nutrients. Consider my Active Life formula containing all 90 vitamins and minerals.
It may be much better to go for full good health in one go. Taking it slowly can take a very long time (4-8 months). The big plan including the diet is going show you what is possible within a few months.
Yes I get positive feedback which is how I can help others. I cannot go into more emails discussing things on the web. Bacteria is caused by diet and not enough probiotics in the foods. This is solved with my food recommendations. If you follow my plans please let me know about your progress:
Q: I intend to follow your plans, but it would also be nice to know if someone with scarred tubes and pelvic adhesions managed to conceive following your plan without IVF intervention. As I have been told nothing can help me except if I do IVF.
I’ve just ordered the Blockbuster. Waiting for it to be delivered. Should I take a dosage of 3×3 per day or 3×4 if I want to start feeling results within a month?
Also ever since I stopped eating Carbohydrates, my cravings have increased dramatically and I find I have to keep on nibbling on fruits to keep me from succumbing to these urges. Do you know what I can do about this?
A: Those with blocked Fallopian tubes were told the same and had success. I cannot say they had exactly the same problems as yourself. The worst that can happen is you end up healthier.
For Blockbuster, 3 x 4 times would be great. You now see why so many people are addicted to starchy carbs. Try nibbling on nuts such as almonds or brazil nuts.
Q: Hi Robert, I bought some Serrapeptase (25mg) a couple of years back, it is still in date. I just wanted to know a few things:
- Should I keep it in the fridge? Sorry this might sound daft but you have to do that with some supplements.
- Whether you have any information in using it for Polycystic Ovaries/Endometriosis (I suffer from both conditions)
- How many and how often I should be taking them
If you could let me know that would be great. Your help is very much appreciated!
A: Keeping it in a cool place is fine. Take 2 x 3 times per day and then reduce as symptoms clear to 1 x 2 times. PCO and Endometriosis should work fine with a diet change keeping off starchy carbs. Read more on our Really Healthy Foods website.