- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Juvenile Arthritis FAQs
Q: Hello, my son has juvenile arthritis and suffers with inflamed joints to the point where he struggles to do basic tasks. What do you recommend to help him?
A: Please follow the Juvenile Arthritis Health Plan.
Q: My daughter has recently been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis and her symptoms are worsening. What do you recommend to help with the healing process?
A: Sodium thiocyanate and hypothiocyanate are recommended, as juvenile arthritis is an autoimmune condition – the source of the infection needs to be removed first. Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme that can dissolve the inflammation, relieving the symptoms of pain. While nascent iodine can support the whole immune system and is beneficial to overall health. More information and supplements can be found in the Juvenile Arthritis Health Plan