- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Juvenile Arthritis FAQs
Q: Hello, my son has juvenile arthritis and suffers with inflamed joints to the point where he struggles to do basic tasks. What do you recommend to help him?
A: Please follow the Juvenile Arthritis Health Plan.
Q: My daughter has recently been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis and her symptoms are worsening. What do you recommend to help with the healing process?
A: Sodium thiocyanate and hypothiocyanate are recommended, as juvenile arthritis is an autoimmune condition – the source of the infection needs to be removed first. Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme that can dissolve the inflammation, relieving the symptoms of pain. While nascent iodine can support the whole immune system and is beneficial to overall health. More information and supplements can be found in the Juvenile Arthritis Health Plan