- 7 Effective Ingredients For Achieving Natural Pain Relief
- How To Fight Inflammation In Five Easy Steps…
- 12 Questions About Serrapeptase You Were Too Afraid To Ask …
- How Serrapeptase May ‘Solve’ Your Prostate Health Problem
- 8 Subtle Inflammation Warning Signs Your Body Is Telling You…
- How Serrapeptase Can Naturally Heal Your Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
Floaters Health Plan
The floaters health plan below is designed to provide relief for your eye condition. By following the health plan and implementing a naturally healthy lifestyle, it’s possible to improve floaters in a few short weeks, along with your overall eye health.
Your 4-8 Week Plan, From My eBook, by Robert Redfern
Supplements to support healthy eyes – in order of priority
- MaxiFocus™ 24 Nutrient Sublingual Spray – Take 4 sprays, 3 times a day for the first three bottles then reduce to 2 sprays, 3 times a day. Contains high levels of key carotenoids Lutein and Zeaxanthin, together with 22 vitamin and minerals identified in a major study as being essential for eye health.
- Re-Vision Formula – Take 1-2 droppers full, three times a day for the treatment and then 2 times a day for prevention. Powerful support for healing floaters.
- Serranol – SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase, Curcuminx4000, Ecklonia Cava (Seanol) and Vitamin D3. Take 2 capsules x 3 times per day, 30 mins before eating a meal with water, and reduce to 1 x 3 after a good relief. These ingredients support eye health by providing better eye circulation, due to the serrapeptase clearing inflammation. Curcumin contains anti-inflammatory herbs that stimulate glutathione to protect the cells and the tissue from inflammation, while modulating the immune system.
HealthPoint™ – Stimulates the appropriate Microcurrent points. Stimulates ATP and cellular regeneration and has been shown in studies to help the overall improvement of eye health. Treatments per day for the first 2-4 weeks and once per day thereafter.
- MSM + Silver Drops – Take 2 drops, 3 times a day. Contains MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) which softens membranes, allowing fluid to pass through to optical tissues. L-Carnosine acts as a natural antioxidant, protecting structural lens proteins from the free radical induced oxidation process.
Your Recovery Food Plan and to Maintain Perfect Health (pH)
We have a food and lifestyle health recovery guide to support the above health plan in the ebook.
Click here to download the really healthy foods plan in the eBook to find out how changing your lifestyle can improve your health condition.