- How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
- Start Healing Your Sports Injuries With Serrapeptase
- How To Find Natural Pain Relief From Peripheral Neuropathy
- How Can Serrapeptase Help To Improve Your Health…?
- 8 Awesome Ways That Serrapeptase Will Bring You Good Health In 2018…
- Could Serrapeptase Help You To Look Younger Than Your Years?
- Here’s How Serrapeptase Can Significantly Reduce Your Back Pain
- How Serrapeptase Can Heal Chronic Ear Infections
- How Serrapeptase Can Save You From The Cold And Flu Season
- How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Erectile Dysfunction FAQs
Q: I would very much appreciate your knowledge/thoughts. My husband (27 yrs) has had life long Erectile Dysfunction (ED) (since puberty). We have tried all kinds of treatment. He cannot use Viagra, etc. due to side effects. Through combing the web, I found the term ‘venous insufficiency’ and a blog where a few guys discussed the exact symptoms my husband has. Blood may initially flow in, but an erection is simply not maintained. Have you heard of this? Has it been successfully treated? Thank you.
Libby W., UNITED STATES
There are two things I recommend:
HealthyFlow (for improving blood flow)
MacaPro for maintaining a strong hormone balance.
See them at www.GoodHealthUSA.com
So you know, my wife and I take them for their great effects.
Q: What do you recommend for a man in his fifties who is suffering from ED? Thanks.
A: Follow the Erectile Dysfunction Health Plan which includes taking Serranol, HealthyFlow, Relaxwell, Rosavin, Nascent Iodine, MacaPro and ActiveLife 90 for best results. Let me know how you get on.