- Why Should You Take Serrapeptase On An Empty Stomach?
- Can Serrapeptase Make You Sick? Here’s The Truth….
- Which Serrapeptase Brand Is Best For Good Health?
- How Your Every Day Pains Are Caused By Inflammation
- 5 Astounding Reasons Why Collagen Improves Your Bone Health
- Got A Sweet Tooth? Here’s Why Sugar Increases Your Risk Of Depression
- 5 Warning Signs Of Chronic Inflammation You Shouldn’t Ignore
- 10 Ways that Inflammation Can Worsen Your Health Issues
- How To Fight Inflammation In The Body In Five Easy Steps…
- Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Erectile Dysfunction FAQs
Q: I would very much appreciate your knowledge/thoughts. My husband (27 yrs) has had life long Erectile Dysfunction (ED) (since puberty). We have tried all kinds of treatment. He cannot use Viagra, etc. due to side effects. Through combing the web, I found the term ‘venous insufficiency’ and a blog where a few guys discussed the exact symptoms my husband has. Blood may initially flow in, but an erection is simply not maintained. Have you heard of this? Has it been successfully treated? Thank you.
Libby W., UNITED STATES
There are two things I recommend:
HealthyFlow (for improving blood flow)
MacaPro for maintaining a strong hormone balance.
See them at www.GoodHealthUSA.com
So you know, my wife and I take them for their great effects.
Q: What do you recommend for a man in his fifties who is suffering from ED? Thanks.
A: Follow the Erectile Dysfunction Health Plan which includes taking Serranol, HealthyFlow, Relaxwell, Rosavin, Nascent Iodine, MacaPro and ActiveLife 90 for best results. Let me know how you get on.